Rightful compensation for plaintiffs can recover sizable settlements and to assist in paying for mounting medical expenses, a future life care plan, and other damages that may include long-term disability, rehabilitation, pain and suffering and lost wages.
During some of the toughest times in a family’s life, The Lyon Firm can be of assistance.
A lawsuit involving severe and debilitating damages. In these cases, liability must be proven first. In many cases, the root cause of the injury is unknown and requires expert investigation.
Our Firm will help you find the answers. We have the experience, resources and dedication to take on difficult and emotional catastrophic injury cases and help our clients obtain the justice for the wrong they have suffered.
Experience: Joe Lyon is an experienced Cincinnati Catastrophic Injury Lawyer. The Lyon Firm has 17 years of experience and success representing individuals and plaintiffs in all fifty states, and in a variety of complex civil litigation matters. Catastrophic Injury lawsuits can be complex and require industry experts to determine the root cause of an accident or injury. Mr. Lyon has worked with experts nationwide to assist individuals understand why an injury occurred and what can be done to improve their lives in the future. Some cases may go to a jury trial, though many others can be settled out of court.
Resources/Dedication: Mr. Lyon has worked with experts in the fields of accident reconstruction, biomechanics, epidemiology, metallurgy, pharmacology, toxicology, human factors, workplace safety, life care planning, economics, and virtually every medical discipline in successfully representing Plaintiffs across numerous areas of law. The Lyon Firm is dedicated to building the strongest cases possible for clients and their critical interests.
Results: Mr. Lyon has obtained numerous seven and six figure results. Past and current cases have involved successfully litigating against some of the largest companies in the world.
The severity of your injury will determine how much pain and suffering compensation is awarded. Generally a case will involve recovering medical costs and lost wages as well.
Yes, and plaintiffs can recover damages for their mental anguish as well as their physical pain.
1. Gather all medical records & bills;
2. Consult with treating physicians on future care;
3. Retain a qualified Life Care Planner (Nurse or Physician);
4. Retain a qualified Economist;
5. Provide Life Care Planner access to all of the medical records and bills;
6. Provide Life Care Planner access to the treating physicians;
7. Request report from Life Care Planner evaluating future care options, household changes, vehicle adaptions, and other specific needs;
8. Review report for completeness and reasonableness
9. Approve report with client;
10. Approve report with life care planner;
11. Submit report to economist for present value calculation.