Consumer safety attorney and product liability lawyer reviews consumer protection laws and files consumer protection class action lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs nationwide
The American consumer has the right to privacy, fair and lawful business practices, and safe consumer products. When companies place profit before the safety of the consumer, and engage in deceptive marketing, mislabel products, and violate consumer protection laws, they may be held liable in consumer protection class action lawsuits. The Lyon Firm represents plaintiffs in a wide variety of consumer class action litigation, and settles cases for clients on a contingency basis.
Joe Lyon is a highly-rated product liability lawyer and consumer safety attorney representing plaintiffs nationwide in individual claims and consumer protection class action lawsuits.
Consumer Protection Class Action Lawsuits
- Security & Data Breach
- Telephone Consumer Protection Violations
- Private Placement Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Fair Debt Collection Violations
- False Advertising & Deceptive Marketing
- Product Liability
- Invasion of Privacy
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Medical Device Defects
- Food Poisoning & Outbreak Illness
- Emissions Cheating
- Insurance Overcharging
- Securities Class Actions
- Motel 6 Privacy Violation
Consumer Protection Violations
- Facebook, Marriott, and other large corporations have admitted that millions of customers’ information has been hacked and stolen, and now face class action data breach lawsuits from plaintiffs that have had delicate information compromised.
- Insurance companies, banks, hotels and other companies have settled large class action lawsuits after violating telephone protection (TCPA) laws and continually call home and mobile phones.
- Medical device and drug companies fail to properly test their products before they are released to the public and injure consumers.
- Food and beverage companies deceive consumers by mislabeling products or advertise by presenting products as something they are not, i.e. “Healthy” or “All-natural.”
- Food producers and distributors fail to control the quality of their products and contaminated food reaches consumers, causing illness and death.
- Financial institutions violate fair deb collection practices or engage in mortgage fraud and other financial fraud.
If you have been a victim of consumer protection violations and have questions about the legal remedies available, contact The Lyon Firm at (800) 513-2403. You will speak directly with Mr. Lyon, a consumer protection attorney, and he will help you answer critical questions regarding consumer protection class action lawsuits.