Cincinnati Mesothelioma Lawyer and Ohio Toxic Tort Attorney reviews workplace asbestos exposure cases for plaintiffs nationwide
Numerous industries and individual workplaces in Cincinnati and Ohio were known to utilize asbestos in hundreds of work applications, placing employees at risk of later developing severe health problems, including Mesothelioma Cancer like mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer, and adenocarcinoma.
The latency period for mesothelioma and lung cancer can be quite long, and employees who were exposed at the workplace up to 30-40 years ago may now develop symptoms and fall ill.
Victims of workplace illness and toxin exposure are encouraged to seek medical attention and contact a Cincinnati mesothelioma lawyer to guide you through the legal process of recovering rightful compensation.
Joe Lyon is a highly-rated workplace injury attorney and Cincinnati mesothelioma lawyer representing injured plaintiffs in Ohio and nationwide.
Asbestos Exposure & Workplace Injury
Thousands of retired and current employees in Ohio industry workplaces are at risk of serious health issues as a result of asbestos exposure. Asbestos has been linked to mesothelioma, lung cancer and asbestosis.
For many years, health experts have been warning employers and workers about the dangers of asbestos exposure, though many Ohio workplaces still used the toxic material in large quantities.
There is no safe level of asbestos exposure, according to safety agencies like the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Common Cincinnati and Ohio worker exposure occurred in the following industries and companies:
- Steel Plants
- Auto Repair & Auto Plants
- Rubber & Tire Plants
- Power Plants
- Oil Refining
- Chemical Production Plants
- Paper Mills
- Maintenance Crews
Many former workers in Ohio have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, asbestosis and lung cancer. Settlements and compensation may be available for Cincinnati victims.
Cincinnati area companies targeted by asbestos lawsuits and your Cincinnati Mesothelioma lawyer may include the following:
- General Electric Aviation
- Coca-Cola Bottling Plant
- University of Cincinnati
- Lunkenheimer Valve
- Babcock & Wilcox
- BF Goodrich
- RE Kramig
- Mead Paper
- Mobil Chemical
- Proctor & Gamble
- PPG Chemical
- William Powell
- Armco-AK Steel
Asbestos Exposure Illness & Cancer
Symptoms of all asbestos-related conditions may be similar and can be misdiagnosed as a much less severe respiratory illness. It is critical to seek immediate treatment after a diagnosis of the following:
Contact a Cincinnati Mesothelioma Lawyer
There are dozens of established asbestos injury trusts that compensate mesothelioma victims in Ohio and throughout the country. If you have been diagnosed with an asbestos illness, it is prudent to contact an experienced Cincinnati mesothelioma lawyer to assist in recovering the proper funds needed to improve your quality of life.
Employers in the United States have a duty to protect workers and provide a safe working environment. When they fail to provide warnings or proper personal protection equipment, and a worker is injured, the company may be held liable for the damages they have caused.
Other workplace asbestos exposure sites may include the following:
- A. GOTTLIEB CONTAINER
- A. P. GREEN REFRACTORIES COMPANY
- AIR NITRATES CORPORATION
- ALLIS CHALMERS MANUFACTURING COMPANY, NORWOOD PLANT
- AMERICAN BITUMINUS & ASPHALT
- AMERICAN DIAMALT COMPANY
- AMERICAN PORTLAND CEMENT COMPANY
- AMERICAN TOOL WORKS COMPANY
- Amsco Solvents & Chemicals
- Andrew Jergens Company
- AVCO CORPORATION
- BALTIMORE & OHIO RAILROAD
- Buckeye Cotton Oil Company
- Buckeye Foundry Company
- CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN BREWING COMPANY
- Cincinnati Gas and Electric Co. Power Plant
- Cincinnati Milling Machine Company
- CINCINNATI RUBBER MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Cincinnati Water Works – Kellogg Avenue
- CONSTELLATION STEEL MILL
- Ellis & Watts Company
- Emery Industries
- Fox Paper Company
- GEORGE W. DITTMAN
- Gulf Oil Refinery
- Herbert Chemical Co
- Hilton-Davis Chemical Company
- Hudepohl Brewing Company
- INGALLS BUILDING
- INSULATION CONTRACTING & SUPPLY CO.
- Keene Insulating & Contracting
- LODGE AND DAVIS MACHINE TOOL COMPANY
- B. FARRIN LUMBER COMPANY
- MIAMI FORT POWER PLANT
- MODEL PATTERN & FOUNDRY
- MONSANTO CHEMICAL COMPANY
- NORTON MACHINERY COMPANY
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Company
- PILOT CHEMICAL
- PITTSBURG PLATE GLASS COMPANY
- POLLAK STEEL COMPANY
- RICH LADDER AND MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- RIDGEWOOD STEEL COMPANY, CARTHAGE
- ROYAL PLASTIC MANUFACTURING, INC.
- SAYERS AND SCOVILL
- Schenley Distillery
- SCHULTE BRASS
- SHELL OIL
- SOUTHERN OHIO FABRICATORS, INC.
- Stacey Mfg Co.
- STANDARD SILICATE COMPANY
- STEARNS TECHNICAL TEXTILE COMPANY
- Teledyne Precision
- THE FACTORY POWER COMPANY
- THE WITT CO
- TOOL STEEL GEAR & PINTON
- TRIUMPH MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- U. S. SHOE CORPORATION
- U. S. STEEL CORP
- UNION GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY
- UNION TRUST BUILDING
- UNITED STATES PLAYING CARDS
- UNITED STATES PRINTING COMPANY
- UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI
- VETERAN`S AFFAIRS HOSPITAL
- Vulcan Copper & Supply Company
- WALTZ FURNACE CO
- WELCO INDUSTRIES
- SMURFIT DIAMOND PACKING CORP
- Williamson Company
Contact a Cincinnati Mesothelioma Attorney
Employers throughout Ohio failed to protect their workers from known asbestos hazards and decades later, the health of individuals diminished as former workers develop mesothelioma, asbestosis and lung cancer. If an employer failed to protect or warn workers and exposed them to asbestos at the workplace, they may be liable for injuries that result.
If a loved one suffered and died as a result of an asbestos-related illness, and have questions about the legal remedies available in Ohio, contact The Lyon Firm at (800) 513-2403. You will speak directly with Mr. Lyon, a Cincinnati mesothelioma lawyer, and he will help you answer critical questions.